We occasionally schedule private training classes (a/k/a Tactical Retreat) at Front Sight Firearms Training Institute. Unlike the regular classes, Front Sight private training allows custom instruction according to skill level and multiple attempts at passing the skills test. Instead of 30 or so students in a regular class, it will be a maximum of five. We try to schedule these at least once a quarter, sometimes more often.
This is a UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY not available to the general public. (Front Sight typically charges $3000/day per person for this type of training, and our events run for two days.)
This event is by invitation only and is for valuable private firearm training at Front Sight Firearms Training Institute in Pahrump, NV. Also included is a special dinner seminar on asset protection techniques.
This small group of four select individuals will accompany Dave Duringer and Front Sight staff on a private range for dedicated, high level instruction.
You will not be charged any tuition for this training. However, you are responsible for your own food, lodging, transportation, ammunition, and equipment. Equipment rental and ammo is available onsite if needed.
Please go ahead and RSVP if you are interested. Your RSVP, once approved (approval constitutes your invitation), is subject to cancellation if completed Front Sight course application, copy of lodging reservation, plus payment of $50 for Front Sight’s background check and $100 deposit (total $150) is not supplied to us prior to Front Sight’s deadline (generally a few days before the event), or if you fail to meet all other required conditions on this page, including passing Front Sight’s background check. The $100 deposit will be refunded to you in cash at the beginning of the training, but will be forfeited if you do not show up for training or if your invitation must be cancelled.
Factors considered for approval include:
- Must be GOLD or higher “guntrust.org” member;
- Must have previously taken a regular class at Front Sight (for example, with the voucher obtained by attending our free estate planning seminar), or otherwise be suitable for the level and type of firearm training planned for the particular event [most events will be Handgun Combat Master Prep (prereqs: Distinguished Graduate in Defensive Handgun, plus Advanced Tactical Handgun), but some will focus on intermediate handgun, rifle, shotgun, or full-auto machine guns (Uzi Submachine Gun and Select Fire M16 Assault Rifle)];
- Preference given to those who attend our free concealed carry class;
- Preference will be given to those who share in the mission of Protective Law Corporation’s GUNTRUST® INSTITUTE (“guntrust.org”), i.e., the training of families to transmit Firearm Legacy, by actively participating in our free dry practice sessions and by inviting others to do the same;
- Preference will be given to those most able to benefit from our dinner seminar on high net worth asset protection planning.
Absolutely no preference will be given as a quid pro quo for engaging in estate planning or any other legal service we offer. Space is limited, but our intent is for all interested GOLD members to eventually be able to attend.
If you want an invitation (no guarantees, as space is limited), please go to http://guntrust.org and register for a free membership on our website, then RSVP for the “Tactical Retreat” you would like to attend. We also have other ways to get you out to Front Sight including vouchers for the regular classes you can either purchase or obtain free by attending our seminar; and other training options that cannot be advertised. Contact us with questions.