It's a Free Country! - Remember hearing that?
Beware of higher education. Just look at what is happening now. It is sad when a parent who believes in the American trinity of “Liberty,” “In God We Trust,” and “E Pluribus Unum” has a child who believes that equality trumps liberty, that a secular America is preferable to a God-centered one, and that multiculturalism should replace the unifying American identity. – Dennis Prager
What Can Unearned Wealth Do To Your Kids?
Incentive Trust Planning is the Solution: Introducing... The F.I.R.S.T. Family Trust
- Multi-generational Firearms Training and Legacy Planning: Turn your family into a firearms training institution with incentives and support for firearms training, practice, regular carry, and instructor development. Transfer your firearms and the associated skills and values in a responsible way from generation to generation.
- Financial Mentorship: Your descendants acquire money skills and learn how to pass them to the next generation (match retirement savings; assist with purchasing car, home, and starting a business; co-trusteeship; investment committee; evaluating stewardship of outright distributions free of trust).
- Career Preparation: Incentivize specific academic achievements at quality institutions; include constraints on spending too much time in academia; provide alternate vocational training if appropriate.
- Career Maintenance: Continue education; match earned income; provide venture capital.
- Family Maintenance: Support school or homeschool involvement; reward stay-at-home spouse; vacation assistance; encourage visits with extended family; provide recreational “family that plays together stays together” assistance; incentivize to avoid pre-marital co-habitation; pay wedding/honeymoon expenses; provide wedding anniversary bonuses; terminate survivor benefits when marriage ends.
- Religious Faith: Incentivize religious training, ceremonies, missions.
- Charitable Enterprise: Allow personal involvement with charity; match charitable contributions; establish committee of beneficiaries to designate recipients.
- Punish Substance Abuse, Spendthrift Behavior, Failing to Support Self (while rehabilitating and keeping child safe, off the street).