- Maggots on the floor of the facility’s garage and garage door.
- Unrefrigerated human bodies were stored in the un-air-conditioned garage, some for more than 90 days and up to five months.
- The building smelled of decomposing bodies.
- Unsanitary preparation room without equipment or supplies necessary for embalming.
- Blood and fluid stained casket pillows were laying in the hallway.
- A failure to register as a “producing facility” and submit a Medical Waste Management Plan, under the Medical Waste Regulatory Act.
- Repeated violations of standards and laws enforced by the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration affecting the handling, custody, care, or transportation of a dead human body.
- A failure to register to sell prepaid contracts or maintain a contract with a registrant under the Prepaid Act.
Get virtually unlimited FREE, HIGH-TIER Concealed Carry Training!