The term “family protection” is used in many different contexts. For example, in insurance planning it often refers to the concept of “income replacement” for a family bereft of its primary breadwinner. What should “family protection” mean in the context of estate planning?
We’ll focus on this topic at our Family Protection Clinic (aka estate planning seminar) lunch meeting on Tuesday, February 6, 2018. (Our weekly seminar revolves through about a dozen focus topics, then opens up to general discussion.)
In addition to getting a valuable voucher for free handgun training at the world’s largest shooting school (details here) and satisfying the prereq for our free California concealed carry class (details here), this seminar will enable you to discuss the following issues with friends, family, and neighbors:
- What do families really want when they engage in estate planning?
- Does mere transfer of assets protect families?
- Can the manner of transmitting assets protect families?
- Can comprehensive estate planning assist with the transfer of values?
- Can comprehensive estate planning encourage growth of the family in terms of sheer numbers of lives, of fortune, of power?
- Can comprehensive estate planning help maintain the family as an intact institution upon which its members can rely for guidance and support?
- Should comprehensive estate planning include transmission of a legacy of firearm and self-defense training?
- Assuming you are successful in accumulating wealth for your family, how do you preserve that wealth?
- What are the documented dangers of unearned wealth?
- Can comprehensive estate planning transmit a legacy of financial mentorship, from generation to generation?
- Can comprehensive estate planning assist with career preparation, from generation to generation?
- Can comprehensive estate planning assist with career maintenance, from generation to generation?
- Can comprehensive estate planning help transmit religious faith?
- Can comprehensive estate planning transmit an ethic of charitable enterprise?
- Can comprehensive estate planning mete out appropriate punishment in a way that rehabilitates and builds character among descendants, rather than destroying their lives?
- How do family protection concerns affect nomination of guardians for minor children?
- Is there a WAY for comprehensive estate planning to encourage kids to plan? (888-WAY-WILL)
So come visit our Family Protection Clinic(s) and gain expertise on estate planning and self-defense!---------------------Follow @guntrust: