The US study found those who drank a can of artificially-sweetened pop — such as Diet Coke or Pepsi Max — daily were at three times the risk of suffering the most common form of stroke compared to non-drinkers. They were also 2.9 times more likely to develop Alzheimer’s.
Find me @guntrust on most social nets. Banned from Facebook, LinkedIn, and NextDoor. Not banned from Twitter yet. Most active on Truth, Rumble, Gab and Telegram.
- Radio Ad 21 – Guns & Incapacity
- Radio Ad 20 – Disinherit Woke!
- Radio Ad 19 – Advisors Free Book
- Radio Ad 18 – Death Bed Planning
- Radio Ad 17 – Time to Punch Back!
- Radio Ad 16 – Free Client Maintenance Plan
- Radio Ad 15 – Trained Advisors Needed
- Radio Ad 14 – Gun Trust Planning
- Radio Ad 13 – Dementia
- Radio Ad 12 – Simple Estate Plan
- Radio Ad 11 – Second Opinion
- Radio Ad 10 – Prop 19
- Radio Ad 9 – Farm & Ranch Planning
- Radio Ad 8 – Estate Tax
- Radio Ad 7 – Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
- Radio Ad 6 – Optimal Tax Planning
- Radio Ad 5 – Duty to Bear Arms & Train Family
- Radio Ad 4 – Bloodline Protection
- Radio Ad 3 – Firearm Training
- Radio Ad 2 – Blended Families
- Radio Ad 1 – F.I.R.S.T. Family Trust
Send me crypto @guntrust on my Coinbase Wallet (wallet.coinbase.com) – and mail any leftover tulip bulbs to the address below: