SiteLock
Take our FREE California Concealed Carry (CCW) Class!

 

Horror movie? A man died after lodging his head in the footrest of his electronic seat at a movie theater:

the man had dropped his phone and was trying to retrieve it in between the theater’s Gold Class seats at the end of the film. The three Gold Class rooms at the complex offer a fully licensed bar, and are only available to attendees over 18.

After he bent down, the reclining, electric seat’s footrest clamped down on the man’s head. He was attending the film with his partner, who reportedly became frantic as the man started to panic upon realizing he was stuck. Staff and other patrons at the cinema struggled to free him, but eventually broke him out of the entrapment.

The man suffered cardiac arrest.

Movies and alcohol don’t mix.

Story here.


Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Get a FREE basic estate plan (and more!) by attending our free Family Protection Clinic.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest