Before leaving the United States or any of its possessions permanently or for an extended amount of time, all U.S. resident aliens and nonresident aliens (with certain exceptions) must prove they have met all federal tax requirements. This is done by obtaining a tax clearance document, commonly called a “sailing permit” or “departure permit”, from the IRS.
Find me @guntrust on most social nets. Banned from Facebook, LinkedIn, and NextDoor. Not banned from Twitter yet. Most active on Truth, Rumble, Gab and Telegram.
- Radio Ad 21 – Guns & Incapacity
- Radio Ad 20 – Disinherit Woke!
- Radio Ad 19 – Advisors Free Book
- Radio Ad 18 – Death Bed Planning
- Radio Ad 17 – Time to Punch Back!
- Radio Ad 16 – Free Client Maintenance Plan
- Radio Ad 15 – Trained Advisors Needed
- Radio Ad 14 – Gun Trust Planning
- Radio Ad 13 – Dementia
- Radio Ad 12 – Simple Estate Plan
- Radio Ad 11 – Second Opinion
- Radio Ad 10 – Prop 19
- Radio Ad 9 – Farm & Ranch Planning
- Radio Ad 8 – Estate Tax
- Radio Ad 7 – Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
- Radio Ad 6 – Optimal Tax Planning
- Radio Ad 5 – Duty to Bear Arms & Train Family
- Radio Ad 4 – Bloodline Protection
- Radio Ad 3 – Firearm Training
- Radio Ad 2 – Blended Families
- Radio Ad 1 – F.I.R.S.T. Family Trust
Send me crypto @guntrust on my Coinbase Wallet (wallet.coinbase.com) – and mail any leftover tulip bulbs to the address below: