Interesting article, especially for those of us drafting trusts with the descendants of King George VI as Rule Against Perpetuities measuring lives.
1. Prince of Wales, Charles
2. The Duke of Cambridge, Prince William
3. Prince George of Cambridge
4. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
5. Prince Harry of Wales
6. Duke of York, Prince Andrew
7. Princess Beatrice of York
8. Princess Eugenie of York
9. Earl of Wessex, Prince Edward
10. James, Viscount Severn, Edward’s son
11. Lady Louise Windsor, Edward’s daughter
12. Anne, Princess Royal
13. Peter Phillips, Anne’s son
14. Savannah Phillips, Anne’s granddaughter
15. Isla Phillips, Anne’s granddaughter
16. Zara Tindall, Anne’s daughter
The British throne devolves according to British law and custom.
YOUR throne is passed according to YOUR estate plan, if you have one.
Have one: http://Protect.LIFE