If you inherit a watch these days, one that’s been passed down through one or more generations, you probably know you have reason to be excited. It might be something with an important family story, something you can keep and treasure and pass along. Or it could be something valuable to sell.
In other Asset Protection news:
- Test your REIT expertise
- Does life insurance need to be held until death of insured?
- Age-based 529’s court market timing risk
- Optimize charitable giving with donor-advised funds
- Next-Gen family business leaders are better prepared
- No one feels comfortable about retirement
- (Except this guy living in a cave in Argentina for 40 years)
If attacked, do you want to be Victor or Victim?
At SacredHonor.US, we hate it when people die embarrassed.
And at Protect.FM, we believe good estate plans protect families.
We make it easy for your family to attain the comfort of skill at arms.
David R. Duringer, JD, LL.M, is a concealed firearm instructor and tax lawyer specializing in business and estate planning; licensed to practice law in the states of California and Washington. He is managing shareholder at Protective Law Corporation, serving Southern California from its Laguna Hills (Orange County) headquarters and satellite offices in San Diego County (Coronado and Carlsbad).
© Protective Law Corporation as per date of publication captioned above. All rights reserved unless otherwise noted. Sharing encouraged with attribution and/or link to this page.