After a steady decline in gun ownership in recent years, more homes are reporting having a weapon inside, according to a new survey.Pew Research Center, in a poll on guns released Friday, showed that 44 percent of the country has a gun in the house. Some 51 percent don’t.
In other Family Protection news…
- Violent crime up in major cities
- Professor’s killers expected to inherit under his will
- Guns, politics and Hollywood collide
- Story of the British farmer who died fighting ISIS
- Gold medal Olympic shooter criticizes California gun control
- NRA/CRPA Legal Affairs Report
- Finnish man sentenced more severely for defending his home than the home invaders
And finally, Steve Crowder takes on Common Sense Gun Reform:
If attacked, do you want to be Victor or Victim?
At SacredHonor.US, we hate it when people die embarrassed.
And at Protect.FM, we believe good estate plans protect families.
We make it easy for your family to attain the comfort of skill at arms.
David R. Duringer, JD, LL.M, is a concealed firearm instructor and tax lawyer specializing in business and estate planning; licensed to practice law in the states of California and Washington. He is managing shareholder at Protective Law Corporation, serving Southern California from its Laguna Hills (Orange County) headquarters and satellite offices in San Diego County (Coronado and Carlsbad).
© Protective Law Corporation as per date of publication captioned above. All rights reserved unless otherwise noted. Sharing encouraged with attribution and/or link to this page.