While Gov. Terry Branstad has often held up his support of pro-gun issues, he agreed with the Fair Board’s current rule, saying concealed carry by the public isn’t needed at the event.
As the song goes:
I owe Ioway more than I can ever pay,
So I think I’ll move to Californi-a!
In other Family Protection news…
- Recession made millennials tight savers
- White people are aging the US population
- Pro-abort Tim Kaine gets standing O at Mass, Bishop mum on denying Communion
- Islamic State answers Pope Francis: Ours is a religious war
- American-born children of immigrants being recruited by ISIS
- Jack-in-the-Box clowns suffer fifth armed robbery since asking customers not to carry
- How we killed the Tea Party
- Is Donald Trump the Tea Party’s revenge?
If attacked, do you want to be Victor or Victim?
At SacredHonor.US, we hate it when people die embarrassed.
And at Protect.FM, we believe good estate plans protect families.
We make it easy for your family to attain the comfort of skill at arms.
David R. Duringer, JD, LL.M, is a concealed firearm instructor and tax lawyer specializing in business and estate planning; licensed to practice law in the states of California and Washington. He is managing shareholder at Protective Law Corporation, serving Southern California from its Laguna Hills (Orange County) headquarters and satellite offices in San Diego County (Coronado and Carlsbad).
© Protective Law Corporation as per date of publication captioned above. All rights reserved unless otherwise noted. Sharing encouraged with attribution and/or link to this page.